Friday, June 20, 2014

Heddichoppers



"Heddichoppers" as Wildman says. Wildman has outgrown all of his church clothes. I was given permission for another jon-jon, so that is what I did. This is the second Children's Corner Johnny in a week. It really is a keeper of a pattern.


I have no idea what the fabric is, I THINK it might be a Nashville Cotton, poly/cotton blend. Again the shirt is Imperial Broadcloth.


The smocking is a pre-smocked insert I purchased off of eBay, or off of someone else, who purchased it off of eBay. A real plus when you are crashed for time. Since I bought these when Princess was born, I have tons of girl ones. I wish I had more boys ones. This was it. I will have to be on the lookout for more. This jon jon went together like a dream.

I am pressed for time faithful reader. What is new, huh? Keep stitching.


1 comment:

  1. Cute Johnny !!! Love the shirt but I know that took a longer to stitch than the Johnny.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...