Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014


Happy Easter! My mailbox is once again exploding asking where I am. Sewing like a madwoman. You can't sit in this chair and sew as well. With three grands, it was a slide into home finish for this Mimi. Have to pace myself better next time.  And I THOUGHT I was! I have several posts planned and will try to be better. There is so much going on in the sewing room these days.


Peanut on his first Easter.


Princess and Wildman after Mass this morning.

Spring has come to this part of the country and it is glorious. Couldn't have asked for better weather. I hope your spring is recharging you as well. It has been hard fought for many this year. I can't wait to start some planting.

Happy Easter, faithful reader.


4 comments:

  1. Beautifully executed outfits once again! Well done! The grands are just lovely in their new clothes. Happy Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are sitting in the right chair. Those little ones grow so fast! Have missed your posts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful...and I do believe blogging is not first in line...maybe 5th...after sewing, sleeping [some], family, snuggles/kisses, maybe then blogging. And of course...anticipation is again on the list. Wishing you a very very blessed Easter season and fun stitching for new grand and wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see a post! Wonderful to see all the littles in their finery!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...