Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Little Eye Candy

First posted here

There is no stitching to show you that has come from my hands. I didn't think you wanted to see another shot of the my addressing station on the dining room table so here is a little eye candy. Love this bright shadow work done on organdy. It seems happy.

First posted here,

Another jewel I found was this embroidered pincushion. Love the mother of pearl accent pieces. It is stitched on a piece of damask and you can see where the stitcher has "re-embroidered" the damask design. Just gorgeous.

I needed a break from addressing and searching out inspiring stitches was just the ticket.

And because I have the postman on my mind...

1 comment:

  1. Love the beatles dear girl...ahhh memories...HUGS..as you guide another fledgling from your loving nest...Karin

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...