Saturday, July 30, 2011

Darling Party that is Sew Cute!

First posted at Pure Joy Events

A friend sent me the cutest link the other day. I just had to share it with you. It is a birthday party with a Vintage Sewing Theme. Having just had a birthday party and my daughter hosting a baby shower, we are all over party themes around here.

First posted at Pure Joy Events

Look at that cake!!! How cute is that? Who says this cute party is just for little girls? I know some grown up girls that would love this.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Theme parties are always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I want that theme for my next birthday (even if I will be 40!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be thrilled to have a party with this theme and with that cake!!!!How can I send a link to this post to my daughters without being toooooooo obvious that I would love this for my next birthday, my 60th?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I might get us some of the cake pops made for SAGA... I wonder if I am brave enough to ask Marsha to make a cake as well. I think we could have our own tea party one night ...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...