Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day, faithful reader. Being a mom is my most treasured role. I can't think of anything I would have rather done in life. I thank God every day for the gift of the greatest kids on earth. They are my pride and joy. As well as frustration and trial! I never said they were perfect. Just perfectly mine. I hope you get to spend Mother's Day with those you love most.


The hooligans that call me mom, except for the gray headed guy in the collar, he calls me "babe". I love all of you.


“You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.” - William D. Tammeus

3 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean.....not always wonderfully perfect, but motherhood is always perfectly wonderfully. I feel so very blessed to be called MOM by this motley crew! Like the words in the song....I must have done something good! Love to you on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful family! Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust that you had a lovely Mother's Day! :) What a sweet Mother's Day post.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...