Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another "Did You Watch?"

Loved everything about it. Loved this song, loved the dress on a beautiful child. What momma wouldn't want her teenager to sing to her like this?


Now we have to wait to see who wins. Who is your favorite, Lauren or Scotty?

Off to the sewing room to get a project ready for the car. The more I travel, the more I stitch. At least when I am not the one driving.


Please keep all those who have been ravaged this spring by natural disaster in your prayers. I am sure it happens most springs, but this year seems to be especially brutal.

1 comment:

  1. Loved that song! It made me cry....but then, it doesn't take much these days. Safe travels, my friend. MWAH

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...