Sunday, December 19, 2010

Q is for


I found a Q, I bet you were worried. You should have been, it is the ONLY one I could find. Thank goodness it is sweet. 
Q is for


QUICK, Santa is coming. Time is running out. 


Wait, don't faint, take a breath and take a break. All that needs to get done, will get done. If it doesn't, it wasn't meant to. It will be all right. 14 dozen of cookies is just as good as 20 dozen. 42 home made gifts will have to do for this year. Some of the wrapping paper will just not match the rest. It will all be okay. 

You know I'm going to do it, time for another musical interlude. Listen while you sip a cup of your favorite warm beverage. Mine? Homemade hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows. Yea, I'm an overachiever too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...