Friday, November 5, 2010

Love Me Tender

Originally uploaded by feltedmice
 
Is this not the cutest dang thing you ever saw? Love it. I have featured this artist's work before but they just melt my heart. This cute little mouse is perched on a real working music box that plays "Love Me Tender." Too Stinkin' Cute!!!! I just love the expressions on their faces. Of course I am in awe of anyone who works 3 months ahead of time. Valentine's already? Really? I am leaving on Sunday and as it stands right now I will be packing dirty clothes. And this artist is working with a Valentine's theme? How does that happen? Not in this house.

2 comments:

  1. Dear "Elvis,"
    Have a wonderful trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. Please post photos!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...