Friday, November 26, 2010

Let Christmas Begin

I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday. Ours was tasty and fun. Surrounded by almost all of our kids. A few were missing, but they were remembered. Dinner was on the table right on time. Yummy!!

If you haven't already, it is time to start the Christmas stitching in earnest! I stumbled across this cute embroidery and wanted to share.I love the one with ear muffs. So cute.

We needed ear muffs and hats here yesterday. Chilly brrrrr.

What do you have planned to stitch for the holidays this year? My list is always longer than time permits.


A parting shot, a little frost on our little punkin'

1 comment:

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...