Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank you faithful readers


Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. I had a nice day. Received a birthday kiss in the dark before my husband left for a week, heard from many family and friends. Got lots of cards, flowers and my son took his momma out for dinner. Can't ask for much more than that. I hope you were able to take a stitch or two. I admit I did not.

And if you need a reason to smile, go here to see a wonderful timewaster of cuteness. The puppycam is back. Don't forget to turn your computer sound back down when you walk away though, because when you are home alone and the puppies start squeeking, it will scare you to death! Ask me how I know.

First posted by Crafty Intentions

Just a tidbit of inspiration. Doesn't this look like a fun place to sew?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, that ribbon dispenser--- I want.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...