Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A dose of cuteness


Originally posted by Pine and Whine

I have been in my sewing room doing what I hate most right after cleaning. Prep work. I have been prewashing, ironing and folding some fabrics. TORTURING myself by looking through old Creative Needle magazines. That was a hardship. NOT! And one of my most hated jobs, tracing pattern pieces.

So I thought I would take a break to share some cute eye candy with you. Isn't this teeny pin cushion just as cute as it could be? Visit her Flickr photostream to see more.

Don't forget there are two days left for the giveaway. I have so enjoyed reading all of your comments and hearing about what you are working on. Many of you know, bloggers love comments. And they love followers, so if you haven't left a comment or signed up as a follower do it today.

For those who have asked for the hanger pattern, it was published in Creative Needle in the January/February 2006 issue on page 26. I didn't know that until someone else told me.

I also presented the program last night at our SAGA chapter. I did a program on snail shirring. Jeannie B of the Old Fashioned Baby sewing room is talking about snail shirring on her blog as well. She also has a giveaway in the works over there as well.

But I have real news, the sun was out today!!!!!!!!!!! Heavens be praised. It has been the longest stretch ever in these parts of no sun and I was so over it.

That is all that is new here, I will be back soon with more to share. Keep stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thanks for the shout-out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness is always welcome!!! I need, need, need to clean up my sewing room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darrrrrrrrrrrling pincushions!!!!!
    BTW, martha, I am in the midst of pleating by your seamless method #2. I have pleated the first three pieces of a bishop, and am having to stop in order to stand up straight, stretch my neck and breathe!!!! but, like you said, I know it will be so worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...