Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a stitch or two





Not much to say, and since I just proclaimed that I wasn't leaving town anytime soon, my DH decides to make a liar out of me. Headed out of town this weekend. Have several stitching irons in the fire, this is just one. A kit from AS&E. Man do I miss my seamless pleating. Working over the seams has been a bear. I wanted to preconstruct this bishop but since I was going to have to stitch over the visible seams, I couldn't put the neck band on until it was smocked. Rats!

Later faithful reader.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are going some place fun! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always lovely Martha!! Enjoy the trip or are you enjoying time alone at home?? which ASE is that??
    [[hugs]]Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Martha.

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty! I need to go back to find your tutorial on seamless smocking. I'm thinking about making a bishop style dress for one of my grands for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...