Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to our #1 Girl





Happy Birthday honey! Of course we have to have the obligatory first birthday cake fest. What did I think that teeny bib was going to catch?



See how much your mother loves you? She has been off of bed rest all of 24 hours and gives you a party. Anything for you babe.

 
 
Why am I wearing a ::gasp:: dress and who made this lame butterfly cake. Where is He-man and Star Wars? Your mother wants to know who hung those ghastly brown drapes?



Uncle Ed was never that thin again and your brother couldn't help himself. Thirteen, and now you are as I said, on the shady side of THIRTY +, how did that happen?

And we will notice not wearing a mommy made in any of them. Too busy populating the world to sew I guess. Hope you have a wonderful day and know that I am so thankful to be your mom.

1 comment:

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...