Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You ought to be in pictures!

As bloggers we spend a lot of time reading other people's blogs. And sometimes you link to a link to a link to a blog and have no idea how you got there. But are always glad you did. Such as it was when I ran across Tricia at Notes of Sincerity. She has posted a neat way to get to know you. Through fun pictures. So here goes.

  • Your age on your next birthday?



  • Where would you like to go?



Madeira Portugal

  • Your favorite place



  • Your favorite object



  • Your favorite food


is there any other?

  • Your favorite animal



  • Your favorite color



  • Where were you born?



  • Where do you live?



  • Name of a previous pet



  • Name of a previous boyfriend



  • Best friend's nickname



  • Your first name



  • Your middle name



  • One of your bad habits.



Like a sailor.

  • Your first job



  • Your grandmother's name



  • What was your college major?


6 comments:

  1. Well nice to meet ya! (Some of that I already knew.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun post - I feel like I know you a little better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU SWEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! I just turned 52 (a week ago), so my sympathies in advance for your next birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot! I meant to say I just turned 52. Dang it, I wish these comments could be edited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard you cuss.... :) (my story and sticking to it)... Not sure I knew that you and Mum shared a name.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, I am so glad you chose to leave a comment. I love getting comments, questions and even just a friendly hello. I may not respond to every comment, but rest assured I read them all. Sometimes the comments and questions fuel new posts. So comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...